After 10 month..

* mood for blogging..

* attention to bloggging...

* sumthing to share on blogging ...

*a quick recovery on solving problems???


after 10 month i didnt update or so called blogging ...too many things happen...a lot to share a lot to talk about..although the main reason of not updating this blog i cant tell u specifically..still have courage to do so..

My real concern is my brother and sister..hope they di\oing well in their exam this year..hope their study will end success and well..

Concerning myself?

What to concern..nobody concern bout me so why i could give a s**t .

I've lost too many thing this past 10 month...the nomenclature of being myself is not bad anyhow but i find myself sometime useless...i lost lot of good and bad things too.Life goes on actually..so get on the train.. Money matters?i dun wanna to talk about it.lol. I know who i am . i Am typical NEGATIVE ( -) thinker person., never gave a best cooperation ( maybe ) , that's why i do my best so nobody could question me because i know how to answer even before they ask.

this past 10 month has present lot of how tiny skeptic of myself..dunno where those behavior came from...Became more aggressive , eccentricity but determine to do the right things .

but , if been think of the real ME , is totally different.people who know me better would rather ask me to flashback and remind how happy , handsome(lol) and smile with dignity...

welcome back addin...the blog is fresh again...

adios..keep posted

0 comments: