Concerning my job description.

As a title above , many people are sayin that there is no such thing to talk about ,. Myself don't even talk other's people JOB..So why there is a people always act like a bosses of me keep askin my JOB ?

Hei , come on.. even my job is secure and achieved the target , at least made my boss and all department happy . The key reason of a people minding other people business is :

* jealous
* boring
* primitive
* gnat
* Stupid on all things
* nincompoop
* Moron
* etc

I didn't mean to say all this word above , but the knockin behavior , attitude and snobbish people , plz stay away from my way , I didn't expect you all to judge me and i didn't expect your apologize .

From now on , i'll be courage and keep my effort. I dont mind and i dont care if you all can jump above me the thing is , i will proof and will success with my own effort .

' I'll did it my way '

0 comments: