Introduction

Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten,

but they may start a winning game.


Through act yourself and start to win the life game...


The fact is, that to do any thing in this world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in, and scramble as well as we can..


Then prove yourself that you're brave man....


Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart, and secure comfort.


Then what..? lead yourself to sacrifice. no matter what it takes just do it.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.


Let us follow our destiny, ebb and flow. Whatever may happen, we master fortune by accepting it.


Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.


The archer who misses the target turns to himself and not to another for the cause of his failure.


The child, through stumbling, learns to walk erect. Every fall is a fall upward.


It is the old lesson—a worthy purpose, patient energy for its accomplishment, a resoluteness undaunted by difficulties, and then success.


True. life goes on. just don't waste it..





That's just an introduction to my own self...although the thing that I'm saying is hard enough to be done. But I'm determined to myself to be a good man .Although I'm not the one who have a big car , big house , lots of money,. I have a wonderful life with lots of good friends , a great and kind boss , very good family ,cousins , and well life I'm having right now..



For those who know myself must be curious about what I'm doing right now because during my old schooldays ,


I've always been said that i don't have any future , not a smart student .. cannot do that ,that , that ..



but today ..I don't have to worry anymore coz I'm marching myself with different kind of friends , world and environment insyallah, One day I’ll succeed.



The day I create this blog, both of my parents are away at Tanah Suci Makkah to perform their ibadah Haji. Hope there all OK and gain peaceful and great health too...

Since this is my first blog. .I would like to welcome anyone to visit my blog and we can share something here...

But...hehe. I’m still learning, so, sorry if the rojak language , error typing around here in my blog.. gave me little time to endure and explore this sections ..

Adios...

0 comments: